Organic Supply Co Peppermint Oil 5ml
Peppermint Oil is one of the most useful essential oils available. With its clean and crisp scent, it has extremely useful health-promoting properties for the treatment of cold, flu, indigestion, headache, fatigue, flatulance, rheumatism, and even keeps mice, fleas, and ants away.
Refreshing, Minty and Sweet
Analgesic, Antibacterial, Anticancer, Anti-inflammatory, Antiparasitic, Antispasmodic, Antitumoral, Antiviral, Digestive
HAIR & BEAUTY
- Suitable for oily, combination and acneic skin
- Brighten Skin
- Controls Acne
- Cleanse congested skin
- Soothes aches, pains, and itchy skin
BODY & MIND
- Relieves muscle aches and pain
- Reduces nausea, acid refulx
- Freshens bad breath and odor
- Eases tension and headaches
- Improves focus, energy and concentration
- Soothes respiratory infections
- Combats viral and fungal infections
- Anti-viral to fight the flu
- Deters insects and rodents
Blends well with
Basil, Blackpepper, Eucalyptus, Lemon, Orange, Lavender, Grapefruit, Geranium, Sweet Marjoram, Ravensara, Rosemary.
As with all essential oils, never use undiluted, in eyes or mucus membranes. Never take internally unless working with a qualified and expert practitioner. Always perform a patch test on an insensitive part of the body (after you have properly diluted theessential oil in an appropriateCARRIER OIL).
There are some risks in using too much peppermint oil, including allergic reaction, heartburn, and headaches.
Not to be used for children under 2, elders, and epileptic.
*Price upon request
*Ship to Indonesia only
*Shipping cost based on destination
Contact us : email@example.com
Follow our Instagram : @ecozest
Whatsapp : 0812 90000 800
We Also Recommend